Saturday, May 4, 2019

DeNami Designs ~ Coffee Lovers Spring I Summer 2019 Blog Hop


Hey there crafty peeps!
I'm back with a cute card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

I was lucky enough to have won a prize during the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop back in November from DeNami Designs and I thought it would be fun to use my prize in a post
for this hop so... here is the card I created!


I stamped the adorable little coffee cups several times over a scrap piece of white card stock along with the cute little owl using Memento tuxedo black ink. I then colored in the images with the following Copic markers ~ RV0000, RV02, V000, V01, B000, B00, Y000, Y02, 
N1, E21, E23, E25, YR02.


For my sentiment, I decided to go with a fun CUTplorations die from STAMPlorations called Java Great Day Phrase die. Isn't that fun!? I thought it was cute with the little owl!

That's it for me today!! Thanks for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs, 
Crystal


13 comments:

  1. Very cute card, i <3 the beverages and I love that owl! Inky hugs back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Crystal. Love the background stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure enjoying your cards, Crystal. You are super creative and you really put some great thought into your cards and it shows. Love seeing your art.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! I really like your card design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment, background, and I love the spotlighted owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fun sentiment and your creative background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that little owl is just a sweetie! Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! I love the saying and the fun coffee pattern you created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and a great background. A darling little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and i like how you added the tiny owl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute! Love that you highlighted the owl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.