Sunday, May 26, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Mer-Mazing ~ Guide Your Heart

Hey there crafty friends!
Sooo... I couldn't help but make another card using the gorgeous Mer-Mazing stamp set from Unity Stamp Company! Can you blame me?! Look at how gorgeous she is!!


This time I went with a monochromatic feel but with a twist because I didn't just use one purple for my card, I changed up the purples depending on what part of the image I was coloring.

Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:
Mermaid ~ V000, V04, V12
Skin ~ E000, E51
Sky ~ V0000
Water ~ BV20, BV23
Rock ~ V93, V95

I die cut the image with he Reverse Confetti Stitched Squares die and then set it aside. I die cut white card stock using the Stampin' Up Striped Scallop die and adhered a portion of it to the bottom right corner of a 5" square card base of Plum Pudding card stock. I adhered the square panel to the card base using a liquid glue and then punched out the sentiment. I layered it on a punched out piece of Plum Pudding card stock using the same punch... but I offset it to help it pop off the background.


To finish off the card, I added a few drops of the Fairy Wings Nuvo Dream Drops... love the shimmer in these drops!! Love how this turned out!! I hope you do too!

Thanks for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.