Monday, May 6, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Grow & Change

Hey crafty peeps!
So... this is probably my most favorite stamp for the new release!
Love, love, love it!!


You can find this stamp here ---> Grow & Change

Isn't she beautiful!! And those gorgeous flowers! I love it!
I used the colors from the Carta Bella Spring Market papers... such a beautiful bunch of papers!

I used the following Copic markers for this card ~ E0000, E000, E51, B91, B95, B97, 
Y000, Y02, Y15, Y17, N2, N5, R00, R01, R20, R21, E55, E57, E59

I had so much fun with all of these papers and this gorgeous stamp!
Hope you enjoyed this card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.