Friday, May 10, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Coffee Lovers Spring I Summer 2019 Blog Hop


Hi there crafty peeps!
I have one last card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!
I can't believe that it's the last day of the hop! So sad!
But I have had a blast creating and hopping... checking out 
all the fabulous inspiration shared... just awesome!


My last card is featuring the gorgeous coffee cup found in the Polka Dot Orchard digi set 
called The Way of Beauty. I absolutely love that Jessica used the flower from her logo for this image!! Absolutely gorgeous!! And a blast to color too!

Knowing that my time today was limited, I wanted a card design that would be quick so I pulled out my Simple Impressions: Celebrations Patterned Paper collection from Papertrey Ink which gave me a great layer to start with. I die cut the paper with a rectangle die and adhered that to an Aqua Mist layer that I had die cut with a scalloped die. I adhered both layers to a white card base and then got to coloring!! I used the following Copic markers on the image ~ Y000, Y06, Y13, Y17, 
Y19, N0, N1, BG000, BG15


I die cut the sentiment with a banner die and popped it up on the card. I also popped up the coffee cup on the card using foam tape. My final touch was some enamel dots in a similar color.
Love how this turned out!! I sure hope you've enjoyed my last card for the hop!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


14 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card using Jessica's digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, those colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the background. This is such a pretty card, Crystal.
    TFS!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors on the cup and on the background design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colors and gorgeous card. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Crystal!!! I love this digi so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty yellow & teal color combo ... glad you wrote down the Copic #'s - I think I need them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Beautiful card Crystal!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! How Pretty!! Beautiful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome coloring on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Love your awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.