Friday, May 24, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ May 2019 Flavor of the Month Sneak Peek

Hello there crafty friends!
I have a fabulous sneak peek today for the May 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit!
Each month I am blown away by these fabulous kits... Absolutely love this month's kit!!


I did a little stamping on my pink card front using VersaMark watermark ink so the little butterflies are faint in the background. Love the subtle touch it gives! I added a strip of one of the gorgeous papers in the collection and then set the card aside. I stamped all of my images onto a small piece of white card stock measuring 2-3/4" x 3-3/4". I stamped the images again on post it notes, fussy cut them out and the applied them to the stamped images. I then lightly blended my background... when done, I removed the masks and colored the sweet images with the following Copic markers:
Butterflies ~ BG000, BG01, BG53
Skin ~ E000, E00
Wings ~ RV0000, RV10
Hair ~ RV10, RV11, RV21
Dresses/Shoes ~ YG0000, YG23, YG25


I mat the focal image with the green card stock in the kit and popped it up on the card with foam tape from my stash. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white card stock and then partially popped it up (on the bottom) and adhered the top portion with liquid glue. To finish off the card, I added a few sequins in groups of two. So cute!!

The May 2019 Myths & Legends card kit goes live tonight at Midnight EST!!
Be sure to order yours before they are all gone!!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.