Friday, May 10, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Unicorn Marci with Watercolor Foil Paper

Hi there crafty peeps!
I'm sharing an adorable card today using Unicorn Marci and some absolutely beautiful 
paper from Pink & Main called Watercolor Foil.


I shared a card last week using Unicorn Marci... you can check out that card here ---> Unicorn Marci with Coffee Distress Oxide Watercolor card! I watercolored my card for last week, but for this week I wanted to use bright colors to coordinate the beautiful Watercolor Foil papers so I stamped Unicorn Marci using Gina K Designs Amalgam black ink and then colored her in using the 
following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E21, E51, R20
Hair ~ E42, E43, E44, Y21
Pajamas ~ RV10, RV14, RV17, RV25, N0, N1
Slipper boots ~ N0, N1, Colorless Blender


I die cut the Watercolor Foil papers and adhered them to a white card base. I then fussy cut Unicorn Marci and set her aside. I die cut some clouds that I lightly sponged with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink but any blue oxide ink would work. There happens to be this ink in the shop ---> Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink... which would work just as well when lightly sponged on.


I adhered the die cut clouds with liquid glue so I could adjust them quickly before they set. 
I popped up my fussy cut Unicorn Marci with foam tape. I then stamped the cute sentiment 
on white card stock with Gina K Designs Amalgam black ink, fussy cut a flag, and then popped it 
up on the card. I just love that beautiful shine from the foil in the Watercolor Foil papers! 
So pretty! I sure hope you've enjoyed my card!

Thanks for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.