Thursday, May 9, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Coffee Lovers Spring I Summer 2019 Blog Hop


Hi crafty peeps!
Can you believe that there's only a couple more days for the Spring/Summer Coffee 
Lover's Blog Hop?! I can't believe it's almost over!! So sad... but I have a fabulous new release to share with you from Unity Stamp Company called Cafe Delights!!


When I saw the gorgeous Cafe Delights stamp set, I just knew I had to combine it with my first and most favorite Unity stamp of all times... Dream of Being!! I decided to go with rich browns for the building and some pops of red and yellow to finish it off. The Dream of Being image just had to be colored with a light aqua to contrast the rich colors. I used the following Copic markers for my card:

Sky/clouds ~ B0000, N0
Sidewalk ~ N0, N2, N4
Menu ~ N2, N5, E57
Cafe/open sign ~ Y06, Y19
Building ~ E07, E08, E09, E55, E57, E59, N0, N2
Canopy/tables ~ R14, R27, R29
Dream of Being Girl ~ E000, E51, BG10, BG32, E55, E57, E59, R14, N2

I used the Newton's Nook Square die to die cut my colored image and the back layer of Aqua Mist card stock. I adhered the layers with mono multi liquid glue and then popped up the whole square panel with foam tape onto a 5 x 5" square card base. I fussy cut the Dream of Being girl and adhered her directly to the panel with liquid glue. I decided to go without a sentiment on the front... I just couldn't cover any of the front panel.


Here's a close up of the colored images. Love love love the new Cafe Delights kit!!

Don't forget to check out the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!

Thanks for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing scene with these two stamps, your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scene and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images on this! love that cozy looking cafe and the woman enjoying her cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scene on your sweet card, Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous new stamp from Unity and a great size, too. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome scene and fun stamps and colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha, such a pretty cafe scene, great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun, love that new stamps from Unity! Love your card Crystal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.