Friday, April 5, 2024

Tent Topper Card ~ Tiny Buckaroo ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing a cute Tent Topper Card featuring the adorable new Tiny Buckaroo stamp from Unity Stamp Co. This stamp is just too cute!! I just had to ink her up and make a cute little girl Sheriff Mouse. Eeep!


Typically, I'm not one for mice. I scream and jump on furniture to get away, but I just love this cutie! I was totally inspired to play with this fun design after seeing a fab set of cards created by Danni Bindel in my Tawny Owl Paperie | Inky Inspiration Facebook group. Lots of fun inspiration shared just about every day in the group. I'd love to have you join us!


This was such a fun card to make! The design is so easy too! It's a 4-1/4" squared card base measuring 8-1/2 x 4-1/4" and scored at 4-1/4". I paired up the sweet mouse with the Boho Bandana {paper pack}. I used the largest square die from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies} to die cut my teal layer. I just cut a strip of the brown pattern paper to 6 x 1-1/4" and mat it with a piece of kraft card stock measuring 4-1/2 x 1-1/2". I tried to center the pattern paper on the mat before adhering it to the card and trimming off the excess from both sides. I die cut a kraft circle using the second to largest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I also die cut the pink pattern paper using the same die. I adhered them together and used an A2 card base as a guide to adhere the circle on the card making it to where it fits in an A2 envelope. So even though the base is smaller, it's basically an A2 card.

You can check out my video for this card here... Tent Topper Card | Tiny Buckaroo | Unity Stamp Co.




Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used for the cute mouse:

Mouse: W00, W2, W3, W5, R00, R20
Ears: R00, R20, W00, W1
Hat: RV10, RV11, RV32, RV34
Bandana: RV10, RV11, RV32
Star: Y11, Y06, Y15
Shirt: Y11, Y15
Pants: B93, B95, B97
Accessories / Belt: Y06, Y15, N2, N4

You can check out my Copic Coloring of Tiny Buckaroo here... Copic Coloring | Tiny Buckaroo | Unity Stamp Co.




I stamped the Tiny Buckaroo cutie and sentiment with Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. Fussy cut the mouse leaving a white border around the image. I die cut the sentiment using a die from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies. Finished off the card with a few Translucent Enamel Dots from Gina Marie Designs. Loving how this card turned out! Hope you have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. This is just so darn adorable! I'm so happy you were inspired by me to create a tent topper card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.