Monday, April 22, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Nutty or Nice? ~ Lawn Fawn

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back again today to share my holiday card for day 4 of the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party. I just adore the little scene card I created to share! The adorable squirrels and snowman come from the Nutty or Nice? Stamp Set that was a collaboration set from our wonderful sponsor Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp for the 2018 STAMPtember celebration.


I paired them up with the beautiful A Shabby Christmas 6x6 paper pad from our awesome sponsor Not 2 Shabby. I die cut the red glittery paper using the largest die from the Large Cross-Stitched Rectangle Stackables die from Lawn Fawn. I also die cut a little snowy hill for my inner layer using a die from the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn, as well.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up these cuties:

Snowman: C00, C1, C3
Hat: N0, N1, N3, N5, R00, R20
Scarf: R00, R20
Squirrels: E21, E23, E25
Squirrel Hat: R20, R14
Squirrel Scarf: YG11, G24
Carrot Nose: YR21, YR15


I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut two fishtails for both end, mat it with a scrap of the glitter paper, and adhered it to the card. All of my layers are adhered using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. I did add a couple scraps of card stock underneath the snowman's head so that it would lay flat on the card.


Inspiration for my card came from this month's {BYSHC} Sketch #44. I love the simplicity of this sketch but really the possibilities are endless!


I can't believe that we're halfway through the linky party already! Stop by the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.