Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ April 2024 KOM Petal Post ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a simple but sweet card featuring the adorable little girl stamp from the April 2024 Kit of the Month membership from Unity. This card didn't quite turn out how I envisioned it but I like it. I am loving all the beautiful stamps in this month's kit! I have a feeling that I'll be playing with it again. 


I stamped the little girl stamp on Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I used a good amount of Copic markers to color her up.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: Y11, Y21, E23, E27
Blouse: Y11, Y15, Y35
Skirt: R20, R14
Flowers: Y11, Y15, Y35, R20, R14, V000, V12, V05
Leaves: YG03, YG95


I stamped the pretty pattern stamp on the side of my white card front using Rich Razzleberry ink from Stampin' Up. I also used Rich Razzleberry card stock for my card front base and the strip across the card.


I trimmed up the sentiment, cut a fishtail on the right side and adhered it on top of the strip across the card. I fussy cut the cute girl leaving a bit of a white border around her. I added some foam tape to the back of her and popped her up on the card.
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Kit of the Month membership! LOVE!! So many fabulous stamps this month! I want to ink them all up!

 Well, that's it for me today! Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It will be a perfect birthday card for my granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Wilma! Awww... I bet they love them!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.