Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Pick Me Up ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another fun holiday card for the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card today features cute stamps from the Pick Me Up Clear Stamp set from our wonderful Sponsor Not 2 Shabby. If you follow my blog, you know I love truck stamps! This one was a must-have!!


I had a fun idea for a CAS-ish style card this time. Paired the stamps up with the Driven Snow stencil from our lovely Sponsor A Colorful Life Designs. Such a beautiful stencil! I masked the bottom portion of my card front using a piece of iCraft Removable Pixie Tape from our fabulous Sponsor Therm O Web. Without adding ink to my TE Blender Brush from our awesome Sponsor Taylored Expressions, I blended with my blue brush being sure to have a light touch around the outer edges.


I stamped the pretty trees using Twisted Citron Distress ink first. I used my mini misti so I could get it stamped with good coverage. I then used Pine Needles Distress ink only this time I pulled the ink pad down which gave the trees some texture and let the lighter green peek through in spots. I also stamped the cute truck in my mini misti and used the fabulous Pressure Pal from return Sponsor Twiddler's Nook


I colored up the truck using my Copic markers and then die cut the truck and the trees using the Pick Me Up Shabby Snips dies. I adhered the trees to the card base and added a few white glitter enamel dots from the Winter Sparkle Glitter Style Enamel Dots from our wonderful Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. I popped up the truck using 3D Foam Squares from Sponsor Therm O Web. I really love how this CAS-ish card turned out!

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Truck: R20, R14, R46, N0, N1, N3, N5, C1
Tree: YG11, G24, G46
Sentiment: E21, E23, E25


I hope you'll stop by the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared! I've been inspired by so many of the cards! I sure hope you'll stop by and check it out! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

12 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.