Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Hipster Christmas ~ Jaded Blossom

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another fun holiday card for Day 5 of the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card today features an adorable stamp from the Hipster Christmas stamp set from our wonderful sponsor Jaded Blossom. How cool is this hipster reindeer?! I love him!  


I paired the stamps up with the Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad from our lovely sponsor Newton's Nook Design. I adore these holiday papers from NND! The holly paper is one of my absolute favorites.


Some of you may have recognized my card design from the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 20. I have really been enjoying this sketch. I host another sketch challenge in my Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. I really do love a fun sketch! And this one doesn't have any theme restrictions... any occasions are welcome. I hope you'll join us!


I stamped the cute reindeer using my mini Misti and the fabulous Pressure Pal from return Sponsor Twiddler's Nook. I always use my Pressure Pal when I stamp with clear stamps. It gives me the perfect stamped image every time. I also stamped the sentiment but it was a little big as it read "So like... Merry Christmas... or Whatever." so I trimmed it removing the "So like...". It gives it a bit more of a snarky vibe but I still love it!


I colored up the reindeer using a bunch of Copic markers and then trimmed the panel. I cut down a piece of Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up to the measurements in the sketch - 2-3/8 x 4-1/8". I die cut a scrap piece of pattern paper and a scrap of Green Parakeet card stock from Papertrey Ink. I adhered them together and then adhered them to the reindeer with red mat panel. I popped up the reindeer and sentiment using 3D Foam Squares from Sponsor Therm O Web. Love the dimension that it gives the card. I finished off the card by adding one little red enamel dot from the Red & Green Foil Mirror Enamel Dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Reindeer: R00, R20, E21, E23, E25, E29, N0, N1, N3, N5
Glasses: N0, N1, N3, N5
Bowtie: R20, R14, R46, N0, N1, N3, N5
Coffee Cup: R20, R14, R46, YG11, G24, G46, N0, N1, N3, N5


Have you stopped by the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared?! I am loving all the inspiration being shared! I sure hope you'll stop by and check it out! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

  1. So adorable!! I love your card using those pretty pattern papers and sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the way you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Thanks for the giggle. Great sentiment. And a fabulously put together card, of course. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.