Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ April 2024 KOM & BOM ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet card featuring the beautiful house stamp from the April 2024 Kit of the Month membership along with the awesome April 2024 Background of the Month membership... both from Unity. I wasn't lying when I said I thought I'd play with this month's KOM again! Loving all the fab stamps in the kit!


I stamped the house on a large scrap of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I also stamped the background on a card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and stamped the sentiment on a scrap of card stock. I colored up the house using my Copic markers. Fussy cut it on the line around the house and leaving a bit of a border around the plants.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

House: BG000, BG02, BG05, E21, E23
Trim: E21, E23, E25, E27
Roof / Stairs: N1, N3, N5
Window: Y11, Y15
Plants / Grass: YG11, G23


I had planned on Copic coloring the houses in the background stamp, as well, but last minute decided to ink smoosh with similar colors to the house. I used Vintage Photo and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. In retrospect, I kinda wish I had done a different color combo so the house would pop a bit more on the background. What do you think? I die cut the background using the largest stitched die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I also die cut a scalloped and stitched rectangle from True Black card stock using the largest die from the same die set.


To help the house pop a bit, I die cut a stitched circle from Vellum card stock using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. Adhered it to the background just in the center of the circle using liquid glue. I die cut the sentiment and a black mat using dies from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies. Adhered the sentiment to the bottom of the house and popped them up using a bunch of foam tape.
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Kit of the Month membership! LOVE!! So many fabulous stamps this month! I want to ink them all up!


And here's a look at the awesome Background of the Month membership! Such a fun stamp!

 Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps!
Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. I love this... I thinknthe house pops just enough with the vellum circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.