Monday, April 1, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 44 ~ Christmas Sentiments ~ Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring the cutest little snowman from the Christmas Sentiments digital stamps from our awesome sponsor, Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps! Rachelle from RAM Stamps has generously offered up a $20 gift card as a prize for the {BYSHC} Sketch 44 this month! So amazing!! Thanks so much, Rachelle!


Our sketch this month is very simple!! It's great for a quick card. I combined a few digital stamp sets in a Word Document and resized the images. I then print off my digital stamps. I like to fill a page or at least fill the page halfway before I print it off. That way I can use the other half of the page to print off other digital stamps later on. If it's any smaller than half of a page, my printer refuses to use it! LOL


This adorable digi stamp is also sold separately as the Christmas Merry Digital Stamp. I couldn't pass up on the deal with all the sentiments so I got the set of four sentiments, but thought I'd share in case someone just wanted this one. I paired up this sweet digi stamp with the beautiful Miss Mary Christmas papers that I got from Hobby Lobby. I love the colors in these papers!! I tried to color up my images with similar colors from the papers. I die cut the pattern paper using the largest Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Snowman / Snowball: C00, C1, C3
Snowman Nose: Y15, YR15
Hat: C00, C1, C3, R00, R20, RV13
Squirrels: E21, E23, E25
Merry Sentiment: G0000, G000, G12, G24


I adhered the striped pattern paper to a white A2 top fold card base that I turned on the side for a landscape card. I fussy cut the Christmas Merry Digital Stamp leaving a white border around the image. I then adhered it to a scrap of Pinefeather card stock from Papertrey Ink. And then I fussy cut it again leaving a border. I adhered the panel directly to the card. I love how this turned out!


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 44 for the month of April. Loving the simplicity of this sketch! I can't wait to see what everyone does with it. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of creative and sweet inspiration this month from the design team.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.