Friday, April 12, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 44 ~ Holiday Birds ~ RAM Stamps

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another sweet holiday card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 44 over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Holiday Birds Digital Stamp from this month's fabulous sponsor, RAM Stamps


Aren't these birdies just TOO cute! I adore them so! I resized them in a Word Document and printed them off. Paired these cuties up with the Miss Mary Christmas Paper Pad from Hobby Lobby. I had no idea that Hobby Lobby was making their own pattern papers. Is that a recent thing or have I just been hidden under a rock?! 


I trimmed the printed panel down and then die cut the birdies using a die from the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs. I've been in a groove making simple cards and this month's sketch is as simple as can be! Since I wanted this card simple too, I chose papers that have a sentiment. No need to add another sentiment!


This is a mini slimline card measuring 6 x 3". So I cut a 6 x 6" piece of Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink and scored it at 3". To add a bit of dimension to the card, I added foam tape to the back of the birdie panel and popped it up on the card. 


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 44 for the month of April. Loving this simple sketch! I can't wait to see what everyone does with it. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of sweet inspiration this month from the design team.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.