Sunday, April 21, 2024

Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Pine Trees Confetti Shaker Card ~ Twiddler's Nook

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 3 of the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! I'm excited to share another sweet card that I've made to add to my Christmas stash! This time I played with the awesome Pine Trees Confetti Mix from our fabulous Sponsor Twiddler's Nook to make a pretty shaker card. Yup... I actually made a shaker card and this one was really easy to make!


I paired up the pine trees with the awesome Ornament Shaker Die Set from return Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. I've had this awesome die in my stash for awhile now but haven't used it until now. So glad I finally played with it! It was so easy to create this awesome shaker! And it's so pretty!


I paired up the shaker bits with the gorgeous White Winter {paper pack} from sponsor Unity Stamp Co. Definitely one of my favorite paper packs!! The sweet sentiment is from the retired The Nutcracker Squeak Stamp Set from sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. I die cut the square layers using a couple square dies from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.


Inspiration for my card today comes from last month's Sketch #43. So many wonderful layers for this sketch. I just had to use my favorite paper pack!


All of my layers are adhered using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. I added a pretty little bow I made from ribbon I've had in my stash forever from Papertrey Ink and it's adhered with a mini glue dot. 


If you haven't already, stop by the Spring into Christmas 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I have really been enjoying the cards being shared so far! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

16 comments:

  1. I love shakers and this one is so pretty. Love those gorgeous greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beautiful shaker card and I love that you used the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty shaker card! Love the ornament and the cute design paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the ornament shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shaker, Crystal!! I love the papers with your shaker bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the greens and the knit pattern and it is a shaker card too!! Fabulous!!💚🌲💚

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.