Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18 ~ Peek-a-Boo Cats with Pawsome Peepers ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back to share a few more fun birthday cards that I created using the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18. I am so pleased with the stash that I've created this month using this sketch! It's so awesome to add to my birthday cards stash. I picked another 'leftover' paper pack from my supplies and I actually just picked the first one I saw. Luckily it's a gorgeous paper pack!


Here's a look at the three cards I made. Whatcha think? I wanted to use smaller stamped images so I didn't cover up too much of the pretty papers.


I LOVE the colors in these papers! I have no idea where these papers are from. If you do, I'd love to know! I thought it would be fun to share what I had in the leftovers pack. I probably won't use the paper flowers or sequins. I've set those aside. My focus is really using up the papers right now.


My first card of the trio featuring the adorable winking kitty from the Peek-a-Boo Cats from Unity. I adore this kitty! I just realized I didn't finish coloring up the cute little paw. LOL! Ooops!


I colored up the kitty with just a few Copic markers: R00, R20, N0, N1, N3, N5. Fussy cut it and adhered it just inside the one paper window. It almost looks like the kitty is looking over a counter top. So fun!


Here's another look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18. This has been such a fun sketch to play with! The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. Loving it! 


For my second card, I thought I'd just use the wood flowers from the leftover pack. The two just didn't look right on their own so I went searching through my stuff and found one heart. I think they look great together and adds a bit of dimension to the card.


I had mentioned earlier in the month that I was using these leftover papers from my days on the Scrapping for Less Design Team. I also found some of the card stock that was included in the card kits. So I used some for this card. I have no idea what company these papers are from or even what colors they are officially called. They coordinate really well with the colors in the pattern papers though.


My third and final card for Sketch 18 features the super adorable dachshund pup from the Pawsome Peepers. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for the pup: E21, E23, E25, N0, N1, N3. I fussy cut this cutie too and colored the edges with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker to make the fussy cut look nice and neat.


I used the sketch for the background but I adjusted the measurements for the paper rectangles since I just used some of the papers that were already cut. You may recognize the sentiment. I used it last week for a card. It's from the Rainbow Birthday stamps, also from Unity. 

I hope you're inspired to play along with the sketch... there's only a few more days to enter the challenge! I also hope that you're inspired to use up some of those paper scraps and/or paper pads! I'll be back next week with a whole new sketch and I'm going to try to finish off these leftover papers. Or at least get a card or maybe two from what's left. Have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.