Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18 ~ HB2U Anya ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back sharing another fun birthday card for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18. It feels so good to add another card to my stash of birthday cards! Woohoo! I'm also using up some more of those leftover papers I mentioned last week. This card finishes up the larger scrap pieces of the leftover papers. Next week I'll be sharing a card (or maybe cards) using the rest of the scraps from the pack. I hope you're inspired to not only play along with this month's sketch, but also use up those scraps right along with me!


I still had the sweet HB2U Anya stamp set from The Greeting Farm on the my desk so I decided to use it for this card. Isn't she just the sweetest?! Unfortunately, I don't see her on The Greeting Farm website, but there's a whole bunch of other cute Anya stamps in clear photopolymer or digital stamps. I just love the Anya stamps! I stamped Anya with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her up with a handful of Copic markers. I fussy cut Anya on the line and then colored the edges using a Memento Tuxedo Black marker. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color her up:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: Y21, E55
Heart Clip / Pink Dress / Boots: RV10, RV13
Sweater: G02, G05, G17, BG11, BG01
Cake: RV10, RV13, Y11, Y15, V12, V15, R20, R14, B0000, B00
Plate: Y11, Y15, Y35


Here's another look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 18. A perfect sketch for those scraps of paper we all have in our stash! The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I am loving this sketch! I'm hoping to make at least one more card using the sketch... after I'm done with the 'scraps' cards, that is!


So last week I mentioned that these papers came from an old school card kit from Scrapping for Less that closed up shop about 3 years ago. I don't have the packaging for these papers, but I'm pretty sure they are an older pack called Happy Birthday by Echo Park Paper Co. Not sure if they are available anywhere but I thought I'd share.


The cute little sentiment is also from the HB2U Anya stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I stamped it with the black ink, trimmed it and adhered it to a little scrap of pattern paper as a mat. I popped up Anya with some foam tape. I think she's just the cutest! I hope you're inspired to play along with the sketch... and maybe even use up those paper scraps and/or paper pads! Have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.