Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ February 2024 Background of the Month Artistic Pallet ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend and Happy Valentine's Day!
Today I'm sharing a sweet card using the gorgeous background stamp from the February 2024 Background of the Month membership from Unity called Artistic Pallet. I paired it up with super sweet and adorable bunny from Whiskers and Wings - a brand new release that'll be available later today.


The Artistic Pallet background was stamped on Aqua Mist card stock from Papertrey Ink with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I die cut two small hearts from the background using the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}. A sneaky little trick I like to do when my focal piece will cover the hole. I also die cut the background using the largest scalloped die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. Distressed the edges of each of the pieces using the Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


I stamped the cute Whiskers and Wings and sentiment using Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink. I colored it up with some Copic markers and die cut it with a stitched die from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies}. I also die cut a scrap of Kraft card stock {also from Papertrey Ink} using the next largest square die for a mat. I distressed the edges of the bunny die cut and adhered it to the mat. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Bunny: E21, E23, E25
Leaves / Grass: G02, G05
Flowers: V12, V15, Y11, Y15, BG01, BG45, BG49
Butterfly: Y11, Y15, V12, V15
Sky: BG0000, BG11


I wrapped the background layer with a piece of {Natural} May Arts Burlap string and secured it on the back with a piece of scotch tape. Adhered the background to a Kraft A2 top fold card base. I then adhered the bunny layers to the card and the larger heart using liquid glue. I popped up the smaller heart and sentiment using foam tape. And finished off the card with a tiny brown button.


Here's a quick look at the Background of the Month membership this month! So amazing! Be sure to check out the new releases later today over at Unity! Well, that's it for me today! Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.