Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ February 2024 KOM Grace and More Grace ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a lovely monochromatic card featuring the fabulous February 2024 Kit of the Month membership from Unity. I've just been itching to ink up this beautiful fairy! Love her!


I stamped the beautiful fairy with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs. I knew I wanted to work with purple for this one so I went looking through my papers and found the Watercolor Stripes {paper pack}. I die cut the fairy panel using a die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set.


I copic colored the cute fairy with just a handful of Copic markers: E000, E00, V000, V12, V15. I stamped the fairy again on a post it note and fussy cut around her and the circle in the background. I placed my mask over the panel and ink blended with Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord and Villainous Potion Distress Oxide inks. Adhered the fairy panel to the pattern paper and wrapped it with a piece of iridescent ribbon. I tied a pretty bow and secured it with a glue dot.


I wanted to use one of the many cut apart sentiments I have in my stash so I looked through them to find one that worked nicely with the fairy. Adhered it to the card front and trimmed off the edges. I then adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base using liquid glue.
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Kit of the Month membership! So amazing!

 Well, that's it for me today! Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.