Saturday, February 24, 2024

Snarky Birthday Card ~ Sup, Cool Cat ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I just had to ink up the seriously intellectual and adorable Sup, Cool Cat from Unity Stamp Co. I couldn't make a card with this kitty without also using the awesome new Cozy Nook stamp. Ohhh... I think they are so perfect together!


I really wanted to use one of the new paper packs and the Nostalgic Amour {paper pack} just arrived in my latest order. I wasn't totally sure at first that it would work, but I think it does! The colors in these papers are so romantic and endearing. They also have the whole vintage vibe so I'm really glad I used them. All of my layers are die cut using the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set. My mats are Early Espresso card stock from Stampin' Up. And I adhered all of my layers to a white A2 card base of Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink.


I stamped the Sup, Cool Cat kitty with Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. Colored up the kitty very simply with my Copic markers and also stamped the book nook to coordinate with the pretty papers. 

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used: 
Kitty: R00, R20, N0, N1, N3, N5
Bookcase: E51, E53, E55, E57
Red Books / Vase / Flowers: RV34, R37, RV69
Tan Books: E51, E53, E55
Yellow Books / Vase / Flowers: YR21, YR23
Green Pot / Leaves / Ground: YG95, YG97



 I distressed the edges of the Cozy Nook layer and a tiny bit on the kitty using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The fun sentiment is from the Snarky Cat Thoughts stamps, also from Unity and I distressed edges, too. I love the sentiments in this kit! To finish off the card, I fussy cut the kitty leaving a white skinny border and then I popped it up on the card using lots of foam tape. That's it for me today! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.