Friday, February 23, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 42 ~ Farmhouse Christmas ~ Not 2 Shabby

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing one last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 42 hosted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring the pretty barn from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set from our lovely sponsor Not 2 Shabby! We've changed things up this year and Not 2 Shabby is Sponsoring our {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 42 this month!! Jamie, the owner of Not 2 Shabby, has generously offered up a fun-filled Christmas prize package for one lucky winner of the challenge! Thanks so much, Jamie!


I stamped the pretty barn from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored it up with Copics and fussy cut it.


I paired up the barn with the gorgeous A Shabby Christmas 6x6 paper pad. Both of these lovely items I just got in my recent order. Have you taken advantage of the 15% OFF code that Jamie shared with us?! I stocked up on some Christmas papers and ephemera... and I got this pretty stamp set, too! Woohoo! Here's the code in case you want to do some shopping over at Not 2 Shabby... BYSH15.


I stamped the sentiment using Barn Door Distress Oxide ink and fussy cut it. I didn't want to cover up the barn so I ended up just putting the sentiment under the barn a bit. Both the barn and sentiment are popped up with foam tape.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Wreath / Banner: YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R46
Barn: E08, E19, E09
Snow: C00, C1, C3


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 42 for the month of February. This has been such a fun sketch! The entries this month have all been so awesome! I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch. There's still some time! The challenge ends February 29th. If you're interested in seeing a bunch more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Since it's a short month there's a WHOLE bunch of inspiration like two weeks worth on the {BYSHC} blog today.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.