Friday, July 19, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Pink & Main ~ Happy Camper

Hello there crafty friends!
I'm here with another look at the Happy Camper stamp set by Pink & Main. I've paired this adorable set again with the wonderful Galaxy Foil papers also by Pink & Main.


I can't get enough of these Galaxy Foil papers!! They just make a card so quick and easy and those shiny stars are so much fun! Today, my design also includes a fun Campfire Sticker by Jolees... isn't that fun?! It's a pretty big sticker and I struggled a bit with what to do with it, but I think it makes for a fun card with this bear holding marshmallows getting ready to make some s'mores. It's hard to tell in the picture but his little marshmallow on top is actually on fire... which I imagine with this huge campfire it would be!! I used the following Copic markers for the bear ~ E000, E33, E35, E37, YR15, R20, BG11, BG13, B95, B97


You can see some of the glittery goodness in the fire with this picture. 
To finish off the card, I popped up the bear and the sentiment that was stamped with VersaMark watermark ink on black card stock and heat embossed an ultra fine white embossing powder.
Hope you enjoyed my card for today... but hold on, I have a bonus card!!


When I had created my card earlier this month using the Hootiful stamp set by Heffy Doodle... you can check out that card here ---> Hootiful For You-Hoo card...  I had stamped and colored a few extra images so I thought I'd use those for this super quick card. All I did for this card was blend some Chipped Sapphire distress ink directly on my white card base. I started blending in the center and worked my way out giving a nice fade to the color. Such a quick card and one that I can send a friend to wish them a hootiful day!!

Now that's all for me today! I sure hope you liked my cards!
Thanks so much for stopping by! See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.