Sunday, July 21, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Petals for the Pittman's ~ Happy Birthday

Hello crafty friends!
I'm so excited to share another card using the daisy image that I created for the Petals for the Pittman's fundraiser digi set. I was so touched when Jessica of Polka Dot Orchard asked me to contribute to this amazing fundraiser digi set... the set is so huge that it's actually two digi sets and both sets are just filled with amazing flowers and sentiments!! 


Be sure to go check out these wonderful digi sets right here ---> Petals for the Pittman's.


I started my card by simply printing off my daisy digi... it measures approx. 3-1/2 x 2-1/2"... I then colored it with the following Copic markers ~ YG11, YG23, YG25, Y06, Y11, Y35. I die cut my daisy with the Double Stitch Scalloped Rectangle Frames die by Poppy Stamps. This die cuts the rectangle, as well as, the scallops around it, so I usually adhere these two pieces to a piece of copy paper just so they stay nice together and then I can layer them or in this case, pop them up on the card. My next layer is a piece of kraft card stock that I blended Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed on over a 6 x 6" stencil called Mini Halftone Circles by The Crafters Workshop. I then die cut the kraft layer with the Blueprints 22 die by My Favorite Things. I didn't want to just have a plain white card base so I thought a diagonal strip of Bright Buttercup card stock would be fun so I trimmed it and adhered it to the white card base. I then adhered the kraft layer with the popped up daisy.


To finish off my daisy card, I trimmed the sentiment from the Floral Flourish Background 3 digi set. I just love the font for this Happy Birthday sentiment!! Love love love it!!

If you haven't had an opportunity yet, I'd like to invite you to check out the Polka Dot Orchard blog with all the information for this amazing fundraiser. There's more information on the Pittman's and the whole reason behind this wonderful fundraiser. I'd also love to invite you to share your floral cards over on the Polka Dot Orchard Linky party... there's opportunities for several prizes for participants and who doesn't love a crafty prize!! So please go link up your floral cards!! You can find all of this information here ---> Polka Dot Orchard's Petals For The Pittman's Fundraiser.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.