Monday, July 22, 2019

~ Growing in Unity Winners ~

Hello there crafty friends!!
I wanted to share the winners from my Growing in Unity week... but before I do, thank you all so much for an amazing week!! I truly feel blessed by all of your sweet comments!

And the winners are...


Random.org chose Day 3...


and comment #51...


Congratulations, Rachel Duong!!




Random.org chose Day 1...


and comment #11...


Congratulations, Mary Brown!!



Rachel and Mary, please email me at crystalominkler@gmail.com with your mailing addresses to claim your prize!! You have two weeks to claim your prize.


I mentioned a few times that this or that card was my favorite and really it's hard to choose when it comes to the cards you've created, but I wanted to share my all time favorite for my week.


I honestly have a couple favorites but this one right here was THE card I had in my head for the longest time just waiting for my GIU week. And it took me three tries to get it just right! When you work that hard on a card... it gets a special place in your heart! So this sweet bunny soaring through those galaxy clouds is my favorite! Do you have a favorite?! I'd love to hear your favorite.

Thanks again for a fabulous week and for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.