Monday, July 29, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ July 2019 Summer Camp Card Kit ~ Another Look!

Hi there crafty friends!
I'm back with a bonus card from the July 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit called Summer Camp! I love this kit so much!! I had this fun little idea for a card while working on my cards for the hop but I didn't have time to finish it. So... I finished it and here it is! I think it turned out pretty cute!


I used the fabulous My Favorite Things Blueprints 15 dies to design my card... I'm not sure if these dies are still available but if you can find them snatch them up, because they can make for a quick card design! I die cut the patterned paper layers using the dies from the set and adhered them to a Kraft card base. I then colored up a cute little scene with copic markers on a kraft tag that's included in the card kit. I paper pieced the bears tent from the patterned papers in the kit. Fussy cut it and adhered it to the colored bear image. I then fussy cut that out and adhered it to the tag! I popped up the tag and the sentiment on the card... done!

Copic markers used for this card:
Scene ~ G24, G29, E55, E57, E59, Y13, Y17
Bear/Inside of Tent ~ W0, W1, W2, W4, N1, N2


Here's a close up picture of the card and the little scene I created for the snoozing bear. Such a cute stamp!! If you haven't checked out the hop for this new kit, you can do that here ---> July 2019 FOTM Card Kit Reveal & Hop!! You can also check out the other cards I made using this fabulous card kit and start hopping ---> here!

I sure hope you enjoyed my little bonus card for the July 2019 Summer Camp card kit! I'd love to hear what you think of it in the comments below!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.