Friday, June 21, 2024

Unity Get Together Make & Take ~ Butterfly Breeze Meadow ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
A couple of weeks ago I went to a fun Unity get together with crafty friends from Missouri and Kansas {and a sneaky friend from Florida! Hi Doreen!} in Deepwater, Missouri at the awesome crafty store called The Craft Lab. I shared a few tips & tricks for Copic Coloring with the ladies that attended. Sadly, not everyone was able to participate. Mostly because Copic coloring can take so long and we ran out of time!


My card features the beautiful Butterfly Breeze Meadow background stamp and the Paper Wings stamp from Unity. I can't get enough of the butterfly stamps at Unity. Paper Wings is one of my absolute favorites though. And Butterfly Breeze Meadow is definitely my favorite background stamp. It makes such a pretty card!


Check out this fab group of ladies! Each one is a sweetheart and oh, so talented!
Anywho, I offered to do a video to share with the group and figured I'd just share it here on my blog as well. This isn't my typical video as you'll notice it's much longer. It's also not fast forwarded as much. A 1hr. 15min. video plus editing time - definitely a labor of crafty love. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video - please only constructive criticism. I love to share what I do as a cardmaker and colorist and hope that you enjoy the video. If you have any questions about the video or Copic coloring, ask in the comments. I'll answer as soon as possible.


I also used a cut apart sentiment {I'm not seeing it on the website, but here's a different one... Cut Apart Sentiment Strips} and the awesome Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set. I die cut a white panel for the inside of the card too. You can see that in the video but I didn't take a photo.

Speaking of the video! You can check it out here... Copic Color with Me: Tips & Tricks | Butterfly Breeze Meadow | Unity Stamp Co.





Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:
Flower Petals: Y11, Y15, Y38
Flower Centers: YR21, YR15, YR14
Leaf / Greenery: YG11, YG23, YG45
Paper Wings Butterfly: BG000, BG15, BG45, BV20, BV11, BV34, C00, C1, C3
Background Butterflies: BG000, BG15, BG45, Y11, Y15, Y38, BV20, BV11, BV34
Background: B0000 


I had so much fun coloring and chatting with the ladies. It's a wonderful time of crafty fellowship and it rejuvenates my crafty soul each year. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an ink-tastic day! 


See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.