Friday, June 28, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 46 ~ Eat, Sleep & Be Merry ~ Lawn Fawn

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with one last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch 46 over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring the super cute sloth from the exclusive Eat, Sleep & Be Merry stamp from our awesome sponsor, Lawn Fawn! This stamp set was a collaboration with Simon Says Stamp for the 2021 STAMPtember event. 


Unfortunately, it's not available anymore but I'm super excited to finally ink up my stamp set. I know I'm not the only one with uninked stamp sets in their stash. I love inking up some of these sets for our challenges. I stamped the cute sloth, a gift and a couple of ornaments using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored them all up with Copic markers.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Sloth: W00, W2, W4, W6, W8
Branch: E55, E57, E59
Red: R20, R14, R46
White: C00, C1, C3


I die cut the sloth using a die from the Large Cross-Stitched Circle Stackables dies from Lawn Fawn. I also die cut the gift and ornaments using the coordinating Eat, Sleep & Be Merry die set. I paired up the cute sloth with pretty papers called Knit Picky 6x6 Petite Paper Pack. Looks like Lawn Fawn discontinued those papers but they do have the Knit Picky Winter 6x6 Petite Paper Pack. I adhered the pattern paper to a white A2 top fold card base turned on its side for a landscape card.


I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock using Candied Apple Distress Ink. I trimmed up the sentiment cutting a fishtail at one end. I adhered it to the circle and then I added foam tape to the back of both pieces and popped them up on the card. I like to use a thin foam tape from Scrapbook Adhesive. It gives a bit of dimension but it's not too bulky to mail the card in a regular A2 envelope. 


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 46 for the month of June. I am really loving this sketch! I am also loving all the entries for this month's challenge. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch. There's just a few days left to play along! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of creative and sweet inspiration this month from the design team.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.