Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ June 2024 KOM and BOM ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a pretty card featuring a gorgeous stamp from the June 2024 Kit of the Month membership called Whisper of Summer from Unity. And I paired it up with the awesome June 2024 Background of the Month membership called Starry Splendor. These awesome stamps were meant for each other!


I stamped the butterfly {or is it a moth?} on a piece of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks. I softened the lines of the ink using a blending brush.


I die cut the butterfly {or moth} using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} and set it aside. I stamped the background using the same three inks only this time I worked diagonally. I stamped directly on the front of a white A2 top fold card base. 


I stamped the sentiment using the Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and trimmed it up fussy cutting a tail on the one end. I adhered it to the circle and then added foam tape on the back of both pieces. I removed the backing and popped them up on the card. I finished off the card with a few rhinestones from the Spring Bling rhinestones from Gina Marie Designs.
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Kit of the Month membership! LOVE it!! So many wonderful stamps!


And here's a look at the awesome Background of the Month membership! I love it! 

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.