Thursday, June 13, 2024

One in a Million Friend Card ~ A Hedgie Hello ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Popping in today with a sweet card featuring the adorable A Hedgie Hello from Unity!! It's time for Unity's June release and there are so many adorably sweet new stamps! It was so hard to pick one to play with, but the super cute hedgehog won out! It's just too sweet!


I stamped the A Hedgie Hello stamp and sentiment using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K Designs onto Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink. I colored up the hedgehog with my Copic markers. Fussy cut the hedgehog using my EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors and leaving a bit of a white border around the image. I die cut a stitched rectangle of white card stock using the middle die from the BIG Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Hedgie: W00, W0, W2, W3, W5, R00, R20
Hedgie Nose: C00, C3
Flowers: B000, B02, B04, V01, V05, V06, Y06, Y15
Leaves / Stems: YG11, YG23, YG06


My paper layers are from the beautiful Penelope Collection from Bo Bunny. I colored before looking through my papers... ooopsies!... and was happy to find these papers have at least the blue and green to coordinate nicely. Lots of layers on this one. The bottom blue layer is a card front of 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". On top of that is the brown with hearts that measures 4 x 5-1/4". Next layer is the striped papers that I die cut using the middle scalloped die from the BIG Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I die cut a piece of dark brown pattern paper using the middle stitched rectangle die {same die I cut out the white card stock}. I trimmed the brown pattern paper and adhered it to the bottom of the white rectangle.


I adhered all of those layers together and then adhered them to a white A2 top fold card base. I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it across the card. I trimmed off the excess hanging off the edges. I added foam tape to the back of the hedgehog and popped it up on the card. I think this one turned out pretty cute. Hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.