Saturday, July 22, 2023

Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Christmas Merry ~ RAM Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my second card for the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! It was so much fun checking out the inspiration shared yesterday for the start of the Linky Party. So many wonderful cards! Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet digi stamp from return Sponsor RAM Stamps, also known as Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps. 


I used the super adorable Christmas Merry Digital Stamp, but I actually got the Christmas Sentiments Digital Stamp Set that includes all four of the recently released sentiment stamps at a bit of a discount!! They are ALL so cute! I had to have them ALL!


I inserted the digital stamp into a Word Document and resized it for a mini slimline card design. I then printed it off. Actually, I combined it with a couple of other digis that I'm making into cards this week for the Linky Party. I like to fill up a full sheet before printing. Anywho, here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute digi stamp:

Snowman ~ C00, C1, C3, Y11, Y15, YR16
Snowman's Hat ~ YG11, G24, G46, C00, C1, C3
Squirrels ~ E41, E44
Merry ~ R20, R17, R27


I die cut the colored panel using the second largest die from the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline dies from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. I paired up this sweet panel with the White Winter {paper pack} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I trimmed the green knit pattern paper to 6 x 3" and I adhered all my layers together using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. To finish off the card, I adhered the mini slimline card front to a 6 x 6" card base scored at 3".


Before you leave, be sure to stop by RAM Stamps and check out the Christmas in July Sale going on right now - 25% OFF Christmas and Winter stamps with code XMAS25. Also head over to Sponsors Unity Stamp Co., Gina Marie Designs, and Therm O Web to see all their awesome  And if you haven't already, stop by the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

  1. That's so cute!!!!!! I love that it's slimline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Von Marie! Appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, Denise! Appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. This card is just too cute! Love that digi stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it, Jacinda! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  4. What a cute digital stamp!! Love how you colored it, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the cutest!? I love these new sentiment digis from RAM Stamps! Thanks for taking the time to comment, Cathy!

      Delete
  5. What a darling card! Love the little squirrel ready for a snowball fight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... yeah, he's just too cute! Appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.