Thursday, July 27, 2023

Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Pinecone Dies ~ Jaded Blossom

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for Day 7 of the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I can't believe that we're nearing the end of the linky party already. My card today features another mix of products from a few of our linky party Sponsors. Can't help myself! But this just may be my favorite card from the linky party... at least, that I made!! I have a whole bunch of favorites that have been entered into the linky party. How about you?! Any specific cards caught your eye?


For my card today, I used the gorgeous Gingerbread Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby. I die cut my pattern paper layers using the Frames and Flags Die Set from Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. I then adhered my layers together using the iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. My pattern paper layers were then adhered to a Coastal Cabana card front  measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" from Stampin' Up.


The beautiful window is the Arched Window die from Taylored Expressions. Unfortunately, I think it's retired. The gorgeous Pinecone Dies are from Sponsor Jaded Blossom. These were so fun to play with. I mix matched a few different colors for the pinecones using Close to Cocoa, Early Espresso and Chocolate Chip card stock from Stampin' Up. So fun! I also die cut a few greeneries from the set using Garden Green and Coastal Cabana card stock. And I used Real Red Grosgrain ribbon from SU for the little bow.


I stamped the sentiment from the retired Christmas Delivery Stamp Set from Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. I trimmed it up and popped it up on the card using 3D Foam Squares from Sponsor Therm O Web. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base.


Be sure to stop by Jaded Blossom and check out all their fabulous Christmas goodies!! SO many amazing dies!! Have you stopped by the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party yet?! I sure hope you will! Check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared friends... you won't regret it!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

  1. Love the window and the pinecones! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful!!! I love the scene you created!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Crystal! Love those dies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome... I love them, too! Thanks for the sweet comment, Wilma!

      Delete
  4. This is so lovely, Crystal! Love the pretty color and those fabulous pinecones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.