Sunday, July 23, 2023

Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Wonderful Winter ~ Graciellie Design

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 3 of the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I'm excited to bring you another sweet card that I've made to add to my Christmas stash! This time I played with the beautiful Wonderful Winter Digital Stamp Set from our return Sponsor Graciellie Design! Love this gorgeous digital stamp!! 


I inserted the digital stamp into a Word Document and resized it for an A2 card design. This is one of the other digital stamps that I combined all on one sheet for the Linky Party and printed it off. I like to fill up a full sheet before printing (if possible). 


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute digi stamp:

Poinsettias ~ R20, R17, R27 with gold gel pen in the center
Berries ~ C00, C1, C3
Pitcher ~ N0, N1, N3, N5
Ground ~ YG11, G24, G46


I die cut the panel using the largest die from the Frayed Edge Stacklets dies from Sponsor Taylored Expressions. I adhered the panel to a piece of red glitter pattern paper from the Deck the Owls 6x6 Paper Pad from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby. The beautiful sentiment was die cut using one of the stitched dies from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I added some foam tape to the back of the sentiment and popped it up on the card. And I finished off the card with a few red glitter enamel dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs.


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Graciellie Design! Gracie has shared an exclusive code - BYSH20 - for 20% OFF her Entire Shop (excludes already marked down items & code may not be used with other codes). How awesome is that!! Also be sure to stop by our other Sponsors... Taylored Expressions, Unity Stamp Co., Not 2 Shabby and Gina Marie Designs. And if you haven't already, stop by the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! The cards are ALL so amazing!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

15 comments:

  1. Crystal - this is a beautiful card! I love the stamp and the way you have used it. I am a sucker for flowers in an unusual vase! Gracielle has really captured the season here, and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty image and the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it, Denise! Appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  3. Oh! I love this design. Your coloring is beautiful and those frayed edged dies = LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment, Tracy! Appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Alisa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  5. Such a Beautiful card!!! I always fill up a sheet of digital stamps too before printing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Von Marie! Great minds think alike... heehee... it only makes sense to fill the sheet with fun images. :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jacinda! Appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Wilma! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.