Sunday, October 29, 2017

~ 3 Days of Halloween ~ Day 1 ~

Hello! I've always had a love for Halloween... I love all the fun decorations and the costumes! Even more than all that, I love all the fun Halloween stamps and papers that are released from all the different companies. They get more fun every year! I was starting to get bummed because I really hadn't had time to play with my Halloween stamps and get some Halloween cards made to mail out. So... I decided the housework could wait, and I got inky!! Yay!




I just had to ink up Unity's Esmerelda Girl... I love this stamp and how fun is she to paper piece?! I used some Papertrey Ink papers that I had bought during their big sale. I die cut the layers using a set of Edgers dies from Papertrey Ink. I added a little bit of purple with some washi tapes from my stash. I die cut the Tim Holtz Cobweb thinlit die from True Black card stock and then added some glittery goodness using a clear wink of stella pen. I adhered that to the layers on the card. Now the fun part, I stamped Esmerelda in Memento Tuxedo black ink on white card stock so I could color some of her using Copic markers. I also stamped her on the black and white star paper. I colored the parts of Esmerelda that I wanted and then fussy cut out her dress and hat and adhered those to the image. I then cut out the entire image and adhered her to the card. Now this sentiment is hilarious... I just had to have it when I saw it. It's from Simon Says Stamp, in their If the Hat Fits set. I stamped it and die cut it with My Favorite Things Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax die. To finish off the card, I added a few drops of black Nuvo drops. Such a fun card to make! Hope you like it!

Be sure to come by tomorrow for Day 2 of my ~ 3 Days of Halloween ~ series!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.