Wednesday, October 18, 2017

More Perfect Princess Fun With Echo Park/Carta Bella

Hello! Today I have a few more cards using our brand focus of the month ~ Echo Park and Carta Bella! I was given the Echo Park Perfect Princess paper pad and matching Frames & Tags Ephemera pack... can we say Adorbs!! Oh my goodness... the cuteness is just too much in this collection.



For all three of the cards that I made I used basically the same sketch. I die cut the background paper and added a strip of paper along the center.




I then found different frames to feature on each card with a tag accent to add. Each one has a fun sentiment that completed the card very quickly.




On my last card I flipped the frame and off set it. I also trimmed the sentiment tag so that it wasn't too big and take away the fun of the fairy.




On the Unicorn card, I added some clear Wink of Stella to the pink frame and the hair of the unicorn. You can see that a little better in this picture.




I also added some clear Wink of Stella to the fairy's wings, shoes and her wand. It's not as easy to see in this picture, but it's there! I promise! 

I really hope that you've enjoyed the cards I've shared today. They were definitely fun to make!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.