Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Growing in Unity Winners

Hello! Last week I had so much fun sharing my love of Unity stamps!! I really enjoyed reading through all the comments that were left on my blog throughout the week. You all were so kind! The winners for the Unity grab bags are...


Eileen Mathys & Trisha Magnus!! Congrats, ladies! Please contact me with your mailing info so I can get your Unity grab bags in your hands ASAP!! :)

Haha! My daughter helped pick names from a hat. She had some fun doing it in her big brother's Darth Vader costume... please excuse her Wookie Hair Don't Care!! LOL

Thanks again to all those that came by to check out my posts!!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Congrats everyone!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!!! W T G
    Thank you Crystal for a great week of inspirational cards!
    I am definitely going to CAS a few of them!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Beyond excited as I haven’t been able to buy stamps in FOREVER. 💕💕 So excited to try some of the ideas you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.