Thursday, March 14, 2024

What's Up Chick ~ Chick Tribe ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Have you seen the awesome new chicken stamps that were just released at Unity Stamp Co?! The Chick Tribe stamps are so fun!! Of course, they totally made me think of the cute chicks that we just got. 


That sassy chick in the floppy purple hat is our very own Sunny B. She {or maybe he HAHA! We don't know their genders just yet} has been the Queen of the chicks so far. I had a blast coloring up these beauties with my Copic markers.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

All the Chickens: Y11, Y23, Y15, Y26, YR15, YR27, R20, R14, R46
Hats / Earrings / Glasses / Bloomers: V000, V12, V15, R20, R14, R46
Boots: N1, N3, N5
Hair: B0000, B000, B01
Grass: YG11, YG03, Y26
Sky: B0000, B000


I stamped the Chick Tribe chicks with Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. And die cut them with a die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set.


I thought the pretty greenery in the Trust In Its Wings {paper pack} would be a nice background for the chicks. And used the polka dot paper for my card front. I added foam tape to the back of the chicks panel and popped them up on the greenery paper. I then wrapped the layers with a couple of pieces of {Ivory} May Arts Burlap String and tied a pretty double bow. I adhered the layer to the card front that was adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. I think this one turned out pretty nice! That's it for me today! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.