Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ March 2024 BOM & UU ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a fun coffee card featuring the fabulous March 2024 Background of the Month membership along with the awesome coffee cup stamp from the March 2024 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity. These stamps were made for each other!!


I ink smooshed a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks. Once I was happy with my ink smooshed background, I stamped the awesome Global Brew background stamp using Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink. I cleaned off my stamp and also inked it up with the Antique Linen oxide ink but just at a diagonal across the stamp. I love how it gives a distressed look to the background.


I die cut the background using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I stamped the coffee ring and coffee bean a few times on the background using Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. I adhered the background to a white A2 top fold card base. 

I stamped the Thanks A Latte cup on white card stock using the Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink. I smooshed the Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink pad on my round acrylic block and used my water pen to pull some ink and color the coffee cup. Since I stamped on white card stock and not watercolor paper, I didn't use a lot of water and I only went over the cup once with the ink. I then put my panel back in my stamp platform and stamped it again with the Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink. This made any of the stamped areas that ran a bit with the water nice and crisp again. I fussy cut the cup and popped it up using a bunch of foam tape.


I die cut a scrap piece of white card stock using a die from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies} and stamped the sentiment using the Ground Espresso oxide ink. I used an acetate grid to help me with placement. I had to shift the stamp a couple of times to get it just right. I adhered the sentiment directly to the card and trimmed off the excess from the top.


Here's a quick look at the Background of the Month membership this month! Love it! 


Here's a quick look at this month's Uniquely Unity membership! So amazing!

 Well, that's it for me today! Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.