Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ March 2024 KOM Love & Good Vibes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a super simple mini slimline card featuring the beautiful sweet home stamp from the March 2024 Kit of the Month membership from Unity. I've had this quick card idea in mind since I saw the stamp. This would be a sweet card for someone who just moved or bought a home. 


I stamped the sweet home stamp on Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I wanted to keep it simple so I just used a few colors of Copic markers to color it up.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Pink: RV10, RV13, RV04
Blue: B000, B00, B02
Leaves: YG11, YG23
Flower Centers: Y06, Y15, Y35


I die cut the colored panel using the Pleated Lace Mini Slimline Die from Gina Marie Designs. I also die cut the mat using the next largest die from Tempting Turquoise Card Stock from Stampin' Up. I considered doing another layer of maybe yellow... but I really like the simple Kraft in the background. It's a 6-1/2 x 7" mini slimline card base scored at 3-1/2" for a 6-1/2 x 3-1/2" mini slimline card.


I also considered using another sentiment to compliment the card but decided to keep it as is. I can add one later if I need to but I really think it's perfect as is. The die cut layers are adhered together and then I added a bunch of foam tape to the back and popped the panel up on the card base. Such a super quick and easy card!
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Kit of the Month membership! So amazing!

 Well, that's it for me today! Hope you have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.