Thursday, March 21, 2024

A Pig Thank You ~ Wilbur ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing a punny thank you card featuring the super sweet new Wilbur stamp that just released from Unity Stamp Co!! I don't know about you but Charlotte's Web by E. B. White has been a family favorite at our house. I've read it with each of our four children and we've watched the movie... such a super special story and Unity's captured Wilbur's sweetness in this new stamp!


I couldn't help but use another scrap of pattern paper from the leftovers that I've been working so hard to use up this month. I had one last long scrap so I paired it up with some yellow and green card stock also leftovers in my stash. The card stock colors coordinate pretty well with the chevron pattern paper. The yellow scallops are die cut using a scallops die from the Blueprints 22 dies from My Favorite Things {can't seem to find it on their website so it must be retired}.


Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 19. Did you know I host a monthly sketch challenge in my group? This sketch challenge is actually ending Monday so if you want to play along get your entry in! The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I've really enjoyed the simplicity of this sketch. It made this cute card come together really quick! 


I stamped Wilbur and my sentiment with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. And then I used the pattern paper colors as my inspiration for coloring my little scene. I die cut the pig with a stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I also die cut the punny sentiment using a smaller stitched circle die from the same die set.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Wilbur: RV0000, RV10, RV13
Red Flowers: R20, R14
Yellow Flowers: Y11, Y15
Grass: YG11, YG03
Sky: B0000, B000


I love the mix of Spring colors in my card! I adhered the sentiment to the pig circle and added foam tape to the back of both and popped then them up on the card front. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base. I think this one turned out pretty cute! That's it for me today! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.