Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Only One Choice ~ Rise Up Darling ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I am in love with the gorgeous new Rise Up Darling stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I love the gorgeous flower and the designs all around it... so beautiful! So I had to veer from my plans for today. Unity is releasing some new and wonderful stamps today and I just had to play with this stamp! So I'll be back next week with a post finishing up those paper scraps! I hope you'll stop on by!


I just got my latest order from Unity and noticed that the designs in the Timeworn Paws Anthology {paper pack} looked kinda similar to the designs with the Rise Up Darling flower. So naturally I had to pair them up!


Inspiration for my card comes from the current Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 19. I couldn't help myself... this sketch is so easy and versatile! I just had to use it again! 


Stamped the Rise Up Darling flower with Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. Colored up the flower very simply with my Copic markers and also stamped the the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock. I die cut the flower using a stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. Distressed the edges of the trimmed sentiment and the die cut flower with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Lightly, not too much. I wanted it to be similar to the pattern paper but also have some white to work with the torn edges of the patter paper behind the flower. My layers are mat on True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink.

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used: 
Petals: BG11, BG34, BG05
Flower Center: Y11, Y15, YR15, YR27
Leaves: YG11, YG03
 

 I added a couple strips of tape runner onto my paper layers and looped some {Natural} May Arts Burlap String. I laid the circle over top to see that some of the loops stuck out, adjusting as needed. Adhered the sentiment to the die cut circle and then added a bunch of foam tape to the back of both and popped them up on the card. That's it for me today! Have an ink-tastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.