Monday, December 2, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Old Bird

Hey there crafty friends!
It's Cyber Monday and Unity Stamp Co. is having another fabulous release along with a sale... AND an Instagram Hop!! So many fun things all at the same time!! I am loving this Old Bird... a new release and another fun version of this sweet and spunky lady by Tierra Jackson.


I think she's just perfect with the Coffee Lovers {Paper Pack} designed by Graciellie Designs and also available from Unity Stamp Co. I trimmed the sentiment/wood background paper to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and die cut the coffee background paper with a stitched hillside border die. I adhered both layers to a Spring Rain card base and set it aside. I colored the Old Bird with the following Copic markers:
Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ C00, C1, B000
Earrings ~ BV000, BV00, BV02
Coat ~ E0000, E21, E23,E25, E27
Shoes ~ N0, N1, N2, N5, N7
Cup ~ C00, C1, C2, C4, B0000, B000
Pigeons ~ C00, C1, C2, C4, BV000, BV00, BV02, YR24


Using a pencil and ruler I drew a line across the colored panel in between each image and got to work fussy cutting. I used a bunch of foam tape to adhere the colored image to the card base. I really love the dimension it gives to the card! 


And that sentiment... lol... perfection!! I love how this turned out and I hope you do too!
Be sure to check out the new releases over at Unity Stamp Co. and all the fabulous inspiration on the Instagram Hop... there's prizes up for grabs on the hop! Just saying! You can start hopping with my Instagram link above{just under my blog header} or click Instagram Hop and it'll take you to the Unity Stamp Company Instagram.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.