Friday, December 27, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ December 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek!

Hello there crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing the last sneak peek of the adorable December 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit called Sending Love.


With Christmas done, I have to admit I'm happy to start working on some other cards... and the adorable stamps in the Sending Love card kit are perfect for Valentine's Day cards or even just to send some love to your family and friends this winter.


I used a mix of products from a couple of collections and also used the awesome stamps from the Banana Split subscription.... so many fun sentiments included this month!! I used the following copic markers to color the stamped images:

Banner ~ R00, R20
Envelope ~ R000, R00, R14, R20, R29
Bird ~ B0000, B00, YR21, YR24, R00, R20


I'm playing along with the fun sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #352... such a fun and unique design! I just had to play along with this one!






I hope that you've enjoyed my sneak peek card! To ensure you get your hands on this adorable kit you can sign up for a Flavor of the Month subscription here ---> December 2019 Sending Love card kit. Be sure to check back for the reveal of the gorgeous December 2019 Sending Love card kit tonight at midnight Eastern time. The design team is hopping with so much lovely inspiration... we hope you'll come back to have a look!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.