Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ More Castles & Dreams Card Kit Fun

Hello! Today, I am sharing some more fun cards I made using the Castles & Dreams card kit! I chose a sketch that I thought I'd use for all the Collections in the kit, but I only managed to get three cards made. I ended up changing things up a bit with each collection to make the sketch fit the card. 




 My first card is using Collection Three. I stamped the image and colored it in using Prismacolor pencils. I die cut a stitched scallop circle and then die cut the middle to make a frame to fit around the image. I adhered all of the layers of pretty papers to a white card base and then popped up the image. I stamped the sentiment directly on the patterned paper with the words on it. I die cut it using a stitched flag die and then I added the brads. I then popped up the sentiment on the card using foam tape.




My second card is using Collection Four. I did absolutely no stamping for this one. I cut all the layers and adhered them to the white card base and then popped up the die cut stitched scalloped circle. I added the unicorn and the hearts. I cut the sentiment from the cut apart papers and adhered it to the card. I then added a few sequins and called this one done.




My third card is using Collection One. I paired a couple of the fun papers in this kit and also used the Nightshift Blue card stock for a layer. I layered the panel on a white card base. I stamped the little dragon using Memento tuxedo black ink and then colored him in with prismacolor pencils. I also colored in a bit of 'sky' for him to fly through. I stamped the sentiment and die cut it out with a stitched flag die. I adhered the sentiment to the layers on the card and I popped up the main image. I added a few sequins in a triangular pattern around the main image... keeping them in pairs. I think it's super cute with the polka dot pattern from the patterned paper.

 I hope my cards have inspired you with some ideas for your kits.


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.