Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink Use Only Dies - No Stamps Challenge ~ Love

Hello! I'm back again with another entry for yet another challenge over at Papertrey Ink. This challenge was interesting to say the least... Use Only Dies - No Stamps Challenge.




I decided to play with my new Mix & Mat: Hearts die which made for an easy background. I wanted to do something a little out of the box so I grabbed some of my Papertrey Ink papers from last years big sale. I decided this beautiful textured grey paper would be fun. I die cut that and a piece of Pure Poppy card stock. I adhered the grey piece to a piece of True Black card stock. I went searching through my Papertrey Ink dies thinking I would surely have one to go with these pretty hearts, but I didn't. Eeek! So I had to use my Happy Greetings dies from My Favorite Things. I cut the Love sentiment out of both layers and set them aside. I adhered the whole piece to a white card base and then started adding the red hearts and letters. I added a few drops of Nuvo Crystal gloss Autumn Red drops.. sadly, the only red drops I have... and then added some white and red twine. Another card for the PTI challenges! Woohoo!

Here are the products I used for this card:
Card Stock: White, True Black, Pure Poppy, Floral Sketches paper
Tools: Mix & Mat: Hearts die, Happy Greetings (MFT)
Miscellaneous: Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss Autumn Red, Red & White twine


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.