Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink Retirement Challenge ~ Thank you!

Hello! I am on a roll... woohoo!! Here's my entry for the Papertrey Ink Retirement Challenge. The stamp set I used for this is the Paper Clippings: Thank You set. I hate to admit it, but this is the first time I inked up this set. Wow, is it big!




As you can see it takes up almost the entire A2 card that I made. It's a really cute set. I inked up the sentiment using VersaMark and Royal Velvet ink and then I heat embossed it with a clear embossing powder. For some reason the embossing didn't heat up smooth... it's kind of bumpy. I don't know why. If you know why it did this, please let me know in the comments. I hope I don't have defective embossing powder. Anywho, I stamped a few flowers and the little birds using Plum Pudding, Blueberry Sky, Winter Wisteria, Lilac Grace, and Lavender Moon inks. I die cut the piece using a large rectangular stitched die. I adhered it to a piece of Blueberry Sky patterned paper and then popped up the whole panel using dimensionals onto a white card base. I added a few drops of Sweet Lilac gloss Nuvo drops. A pretty quick thank you card and another one for the Papertrey Ink challenges! Yay!!

Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Paper Clippings: Thank You
Card Stock: White, Blueberry Sky patterned paper
Ink: Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Lavender Moon, Lilac Grace, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Stacklets (Taylored Expressions)
Miscellaneous: Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss Sweet Lilac


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.