Hello there crafty friend!
The brand new Witchy Woman stamps from Unity totally reminded me of the t.v. show Bewitched. I loved that show! Of course, I tried the nose wiggle and it never worked... LOL!
Anywho, I just had to ink up one of the gals from the Witchy Woman stamps. I colored her up with a few Copic markers and die cut her using one of the oval dies from the Scallops & Ovals {nesting dies}.
Copic Markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Eye Shadow: YG91, YG63
Blush: R00, R20
Lips: R05
Hat: C0, C5, YG91, YG63
Hair: C0, C5
Dress: V000, V12, V15
Buttons / Belt: YG91, YG63
Buckles: YR15, Y28
Stars: Y15
I used some scraps from the Heebie Jeebies {paper pack} for my card. At least the smaller pieces are scraps. The purple background paper was a full piece that I die cut using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set. I thought it was fun to kind of frame the oval with the papers.
I adhered all of my layers to a black card front and then adhered the card front to a white A2 card base. I adhered the sentiment to the oval and then added foam tape to both pieces and popped them up on the card to finish it off. Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky hugs,
Crystal



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.