Sunday, August 9, 2026

Christmas Cheer ~ A Wink From Santa ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I saw the Jingle Belles blog had a fun Tic Tac Toe challenge going on so I pulled out the brand new Christmas stamp from Unity's Kit of the Month. I inked up the adorable new Santa stamp also available separately in the A Wink From Santa stamps.


I stamped Santa from A Wink From Santa with Black Amalgam ink and colored him up with Copic markers. Isn't he just the cutest?! I love him! And that adorable little bird is just too much! 

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Fur / Hair: C0, C2
Eye: B00
Hat: R20, R14, R27
Holly / Berry: YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R27
Bird: E00, E21, E23, YR15


As I mentioned at the start of my blog post, I'm playing along with the fun Tic Tac Toe challenge over at the Jingle Belles blog. I went straight down the middle with Glitter + Red or Green + Santa. When I originally read that I read Red AND Green... haha... so I used both. But I don't think it matters too much. 


I die cut Santa using one of the BRAND NEW Scallops & Ovals {nesting dies}!! Yay! I'm tickled pink that these are finally here. I've been bugging Angela for them for quite awhile! LOL! I also die cut a green mat just to add a bit more green to the card and add some interest. The background layer is a gorgeous paper from Watercolor Tidings {paper pack}. I die cut it using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I mat the rectangle with a 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" piece of red card stock and then adhered those layers to a kraft A2 top fold card base.


I added some touches of glitter to Santa's hat and the snowflakes using Bearly Art glue and my super old Dazzling Diamonds glitter from Stampin' Up.


I adhered the sentiment to the oval focal image and then popped them up with foam tape. Hindsight being as it is... I think if I was to do this one again I would distress the edges of the white oval and sentiment with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Give the whole card more of a vintage vibe. I hope you like it. Have a fabulous day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.