Friday, August 14, 2026

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 72 ~ Jolly Christmas Tree ~ Lawn Fawn

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a little inspiration for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 72 hosted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a rainbow Christmas card featuring a fabulous die from our amazing Sponsor Lawn Fawn! This month's prize is a $25 gift card to Lawn Fawn! I sure hope you can play along with this super simple sketch!


My card today features the awesome Jolly Christmas Tree Die. I love this die! So many possibilities!! I die cut it on white card stock and colored the pieces but you could totally die cut pattern papers for an easier and quicker card.


I paired up the tree with the retired Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. One of my most favorite paper pads from Lawn Fawn. I've still got scraps left after all these years! I die cut my pieces using a die from the Stitched Hillside Borders Dies.


I stamped a simple sentiment from the Say What Holiday Critters stamp set. Trimmed it and adhered it to the card to finish it off.

Copic markers used:
Green Tree: YG11, YG03
Red: R20, R14
Orange: YR20, YR15
Yellow: Y11, Y15
Green Ornaments: YG11, YG06
Blue: BG10, B00, B02
Purple: BV00, BV02
Trunk: E21, E23, E25


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 72 for the month of August. If you're interested in seeing a bunch more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.