Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Membership Wednesday ~ August 2026 KOM First Days to Festive Nights ~ Heard There's a Party ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Happy Membership Wednesday! Today I'm sharing a fun card with the brand new girls from the August 2026 Kit of the Month called First Days to Festive Nights. Loving these fab ladies!


These lovely ladies are also available separately in the Heard There's a Party?! stamps. I just had to make a fun card with a Christmas flair. I colored up the ladies with the following Copic markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, RV10, RV02
Lips: RV10, RV34, RV66
Black Hair: C0, C2, C5, C7
Light Brown Hair: Y21, E43
Ivory Dress: E40, E81, E43
Burgundy Dress: RV10, RV02, RV34, RV66, RV69
Dark Pink Shoes: RV10, RV34, RV66
Pink Shoes: RV10, RV02
Wine Glass: RV02, RV34, EV66, RV69, C0, C2
Martini: RV10, E51, YG11, YG63
Present: E30, E33, E35, RV10, RV02


I paired up these fun ladies with the North Pole Collection {paper pack}. The striped papers measure 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I die cut the scrap pieces of the other pattern papers for my wallpaper and floor using an oval die from the Scallops & Ovals {nesting dies}. I also die cut the larger oval mat from Kraft card stock using the largest die from the same die set.


I added a strip of kraft card stock as my baseboard to break up the wallpaper and floor. I fussy cut around the ladies and adhered them to the oval. I trimmed up the sentiment and adhered it to the oval and then I popped up the whole piece using a bunch of foam tape. I finished off the card with some touches of glitter on the ribbon and the pink band around the burgundy dress using a Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Stardust pen.


Here's a look at the Kit of the Month membership stamps. 


These lovely ladies are also available separately in the Heard There's a Party?! stamps.


That's it for me today! I hope you've been INKspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Have a fabulous day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.